Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ozone Layer Biology Form 4
Transcript of Ozone Layer Biology Form 4
ozone layer Effects of global warming Impact of thinning of the ozone layer and global warming on the ecosystem Steps to reduce global warming => Melting of polar ice and glaciers causing a rise in sea level
=> Change in wind direction and weather patterns
=> Increase of droughts
=> Intense rain in some regions
=> Flood in low-lying countries ~ Reduce the burning of fossil fuels
~ Reduce deforestation
~ Reduce or stop open burning
~ Practice replanting of tree
~ Develop sources of energy Molecule that contains three oxygen atoms
Blue in colour and has strong odour
10 millions air molecule , 2 millions oxygen ,
3 ozone Acts as a shield to absorb the UV rays Causes : Increasing level of chlorofluorocarbon Sources : - Coolants in air conditioners and refrigerators
- Propellants in aerosol cans
- Solvents in electronics industry
- Foaming agents in the making of polysterene boxes Solutions : * Reduce or stop the use of CFCs
* Using HCFCs to replace CFCs
* Signing of montreal protocol Effects : ~ Skin cancer and melanoma
~ Eye damage such as cataract
~ Decrease in nutrient content and crop yields
~ Killing of phytoplanktons
~ Change in wind directions
~ Climatic changes # Sea water becomes warm due to global warming
# Ecosystem are slowly loosing its flora and fauna
# Ecosystem become unstable
# UV radiations affect the photosynthesis By :
Mohd Nor Arif
Maryam Bt S.Borhan