Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Alta Loma Procedures and Policies
Transcript of Alta Loma Procedures and Policies
Expectations for student behavior:
1. Demonstrate courtesy and respect for others, even when others do not.
2. Behave in a responsible manner, always exercising self-discipline.
3. Attend all classes, regularly and on time.
4. Be prepared for each class; take appropriate materials and assignments to class.
5. Be well-groomed and dressed appropriately, as articulated in the SAISD Student-Parent
Handbook and in campus handbooks.
6. Obey all campus and classroom rules.
7. Respect the rights and privileges of other students and of teachers and other District staff.
8. Respect the property of others, including District property and facilities.
9. Cooperate with or assist the school staff in maintaining safety, order, and discipline.
10. Avoid violations of the Student Code of Conduct.
• Teacher/student problem-solving conference
• Loss of classroom privileges (ex: working in cooperative groups)
• Loss of recess time
• Logical consequence – consequences that hold the student accountable for his/her actions and teach responsibility
• Parent/teacher/student problem-solving conference
• Office Referral for behaviors that are consistently repeated in spite of intervention
Over sized clothing
Tank tops/ bare midriff
Code of Conduct
Exercise self control.
Take a leadership role.
Respect the rights of others.
Take responsibility for school property.
Support the learning process.
Welcome to 5th grade!