Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of amigo brothers
unit eq: what happens when you compete against a friend or a love one? is winning always worth it?
Lesson Eq: How can making text-to-self connections help us to better understand a character?
setting a purpose
critical reading: synthesize
react and write
Do Now: The Amigo Brothers share the dream of becoming lightweight champion of the world. What is your dream? If you had a friend who had the same dream as you, would you be willing to share? Explain.
How do the boys react when they find out they'll have to fight each other?
What is the problem that Antonio and Felix face?
Is it realistic for Felix to think that he and Antonio will be able to fight as if they were strangers? Cite evidence from the story in your response.
Antonio and Felix will have to fight each other. How do you think they should handle this problem?
How do you think Antonio and Felix felt when they "sensed a wall rising between them"?