Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of page 29
dropped my phone... USING PAST SIMPLE AND
PAST CONTINUOUS Mrs. Sweetfix. Mrs Sweetfix was making ice cream when the lights went out. Mr. and Mrs. Rafbat Mr. and Mrs. Rafbat were having a
dinner party when their cat ran into
their room. Professor Wild. Professor Wild was testing his new
invention when the lightning struck his
laboratory. The policeman The policeman was reading a book
when Professor Wild telephoned him. The news agent The news agent was opening his shop
when he heard a thunderclap. FIRST ACTION:
PAST CONTINUOUS SECOND ACTION:
PAST SIMPLE I was reading a book... ...when the phone rang. I was watching tv..... ...when I fell asleep. They were eating lunch.... ...when it started to rain.