Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Hydrogen Bomb
Transcript of The Hydrogen Bomb
Two-stage nuclear bomb
Ede Teller and the Manhattan project
He joined the project in 1942
America dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima in 1945
1949 Soviet Union's nuclear test detonation.
President Truman ordered the development of the hydrogen bomb.
Ede and Stanislaw Ulam recommended the two-stage nuclear bomb.
The fusion bomb is around the atomic bomb.
The first hydrogen bomb is tested in 1951 at the Pacific-ocean in Enwitok. The island is destroyed.
Nuclear era beginning
Ede Teller as the father of the hydrogen bomb in the whole world.
by Roland Nagy
Two smaller nucleus united, resulting in a bigger.