Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Relationship Between Glucose and Insulin
Transcript of The Relationship Between Glucose and Insulin
Jagoda, R. (March 7, 2011). How Does Insulin Signal a Cell to Take in Glucose from the Blood. In Livestrong. Retrieved October 15, 2012, from http://www.livestrong.com/article/27924-insulin-signal-cell-glucose-blood/.
Freudenrich, C. (2012). Diabetes Overview. In Discovery Fit and Health. Retrieved October 15, 2012, from http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/diabetes/diabetes6.htm.
BD. (2012). How Insulin Works to Regulate Blood Glucose. In BD Diabetes. Retrieved October 15, 2012, from http://www.bd.com/us/diabetes/page.aspx?cat=7001&id=7244. Citations: If our presentation did not help, here's a little demonstration: