Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hinduism
By Matt, Sofia, and Chris
Hinduism is one of the oldest religions in humanity. It started from around 4500 BC to 5000 BC
Hindus follow many gods but there is no particular founder. Polytheism means many gods.
There are over 900 million followers of Hinduism.
Hinduism is mainly practiced in India and Nepal.
Hindus mostly believe in the gods Brahma and Krishna
Hindus believe in karma and reincarnation
Hindus believe in the divinity of the four Vedas.
The ultimate goal of life is to release Atman and reunite with the divine becoming one with Brahman.
There are four yogas-Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga
The core beliefes of Hinduism
Well, its been a journey, we hope you learned new things abut hindiusim
There are four yogas, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Raja Yoga, and Bhakti Yoga
This helps to seek union with the divine
One impersonal Ultimate Reality – Brahman
This is a video of one of the many important things in the Hindu faith: music and dance
Hinduism its a large religion practiced mainly in South Asia. Hinduism was devolped from Vedic religion.
What is Hindisum