Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Value Self Portraits
Transcript of Value Self Portraits
an American painter, he achieved his fame as an artist for his photo realism paintings of peoples' portraits
a painting, photograph, sculpture, or other artistic representation of a person, in which the face and its expression are the main subject.
Chuck Close used many different techniques to create his portraits throughout his career and still today.
ink, graphite, pastel, watercolor, conté crayon, finger painting
but they were always LARGE scale!
in 1988, he suffered a freak spinal collapse which left him severely paralyzed. However, he continued to paint with the help of a special studio and new techniques.
how does Chuck Close achieve such realism in his paintings?
line & value!!