Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 1 "Teen Life" review - 1ºB
Transcript of Unit 1 "Teen Life" review - 1ºB
Look at the pictures!
Being a teenager...
- Using cellphones
- Playing the guitar
- Talking and laughing with friends
- Studying/doing homework
- Playing videogames
- Listening to music
- Playing soccer/football
- “Facebooking”/ surfing-chatting on facebook (social network)
What kind of teenage activities do you like the most? Why?
Do you like to be a teenager? Why?
Class objective: - To acquire vocabulary and discuss about teenagers' lives (activities).
During my classes, I consider the following:
Introducing the class with an engaging activity (warm-ups: games, life experience, anectode, etc.)
Being in a good mood, to greet them politely.
Letting my students to discover, make comments and participate actively during the class. ("Student-centered" teaching style).
Being a facilitator of the students' learning process.
Promoting class discussion.
Having fun! (entertaining classes make students to "internalize" the contents ("meaningful learning")