Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 1 "Teen Life" review - 1ºB
Transcript of Unit 1 "Teen Life" review - 1ºB
Look at the pictures!
Being a teenager...
- Using cellphones
- Playing the guitar
- Talking and laughing with friends
- Studying/doing homework
- Playing videogames
- Listening to music
- Playing soccer/football
- “Facebooking”/ surfing-chatting on facebook (social network)
What kind of teenage activities do you like the most? Why?
Do you like to be a teenager? Why?
Class objective: - To acquire vocabulary and discuss about teenagers' lives (activities).
During my classes, I consider the following:
Introducing the class with an engaging activity (warm-ups: games, life experience, anectode, etc.)
Being in a good mood, to greet them politely.
Letting my students to discover, make comments and participate actively during the class. ("Student-centered" teaching style).
Being a facilitator of the students' learning process.
Promoting class discussion.
Having fun! (entertaining classes make students to "internalize" the contents ("meaningful learning")