Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BLACKOUT POETRY
How would you define Blackout Poetry?
Now it's our turn to create blackout poetry.
How is BLACKOUT POETRY different??
How do you create a Blackout Poem?
Write for 2 minutes.
DO NOT PUT DOWN YOUR PENCIL!
You must keep writing until the timer goes off. If you get stuck, write "thinking" over and over again until you come up with something.
While you watch the video, take notes about HOW she makes her poem.
What steps does she take?
Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
What do you notice?
EXAMPLES OF BLACKOUT POETRY
Turn and Talk: What problems do you think you
might have in creating your own blackout poem?
Talk for 1 minute.
Be prepared to share!