Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Natural Disasters - Tornadoes..
Transcript of Natural Disasters - Tornadoes..
Most Tornadoes are formed from thunderstorms.
Tornadoes are formed when warm moist air meets cool dry.
Tornadoes rotate counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and they rotate clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere.
What is a Tornado?
Daultipur and Salturia
East Pakistan Tornado
Manikganj, Singair and Nawabganj
Before a Tornado
During a Tornado
At School or College during a Tornado
After a Tornado
Nature’s most violent storms.
Rotating, funnel-shaped cloud that extends from a thunderstorm to the ground
Tornadoes are capable of tremendous destruction with wind speeds of up to 482 kph.
What is a Tornado ?
Made by :