Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Muslim Marriage
- Polygyny vs. Polyandry Choice of partner - Men
- Gay marriage - Responsibility
- Women's rights Muslim weddings
in different countries •China
•United Arab emirates
•Egypt Citations Rights and
Obligations of Spouses http://muslimvillage.com/2012/04/05/21341/forced-marriage-un-islamic-aussie-muslims/
http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-images-muslim-marriage-contract-image14556559 "Islamic Marital Practices." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 13 Nov. 2012. Web. 21 Nov. 2012. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_marital_practices>.
"Marriage in Islam." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 18 Nov. 2012. Web. 21 Nov. 2012. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Islam>.
"Muslim Marriage, Weddings and Muslim Matrimonial Ceremonies Resources." Muslim Marriage, Weddings Traditions, and Islamic Nikah. N.p., n.d. Web. 21 Nov. 2012. <http://www.hilalplaza.com/muslim-wedding/>. Picture Citations •Indonesia
•Turkey - Condition
- Forced marriage