Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Read, Pair, Share
Transcript of Read, Pair, Share
2) Students PAIR up with a partner to share their thoughts
3) Students decide on an answer to a question and SHARE with the class
- Adapted from the "Think, Pair, Share" strategy
- TWBAT explain the Read, Pair, Share strategy.
- TWBAT employ the Read, Pair, Share strategy. Teacher Learning Objectives Research says... - Gives students a chance to develop language skills.
- Provides a supportive and cooperative environment.
- Students obtain a deeper understanding of reading material.
- The social element offers a positive opportunity for verbal and social interaction.
From 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners by Adrienne L. Herrell and Michael Jordan Conclusion We thought this was a very beneficial strategy to use for ELL and all students as it reinforces reading comprehension and we hope you will use this in your classroom! Mimi & Leslee Read, Pair, Share Student Language Objectives - SWBAT use the 5 W's to answer questions about a text.
-SWBAT use the 5 W's to share their thoughts about a text with a partner. What is Read, Pair, Share?