Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Read, Pair, Share
Transcript of Read, Pair, Share
2) Students PAIR up with a partner to share their thoughts
3) Students decide on an answer to a question and SHARE with the class
- Adapted from the "Think, Pair, Share" strategy
- TWBAT explain the Read, Pair, Share strategy.
- TWBAT employ the Read, Pair, Share strategy. Teacher Learning Objectives Research says... - Gives students a chance to develop language skills.
- Provides a supportive and cooperative environment.
- Students obtain a deeper understanding of reading material.
- The social element offers a positive opportunity for verbal and social interaction.
From 50 Strategies for Teaching English Language Learners by Adrienne L. Herrell and Michael Jordan Conclusion We thought this was a very beneficial strategy to use for ELL and all students as it reinforces reading comprehension and we hope you will use this in your classroom! Mimi & Leslee Read, Pair, Share Student Language Objectives - SWBAT use the 5 W's to answer questions about a text.
-SWBAT use the 5 W's to share their thoughts about a text with a partner. What is Read, Pair, Share?