Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Separation Vector
the vector between them
is the Infinitesimal Displacement Vector
In Cartesian coordinates this is messy. but the representation is the same
If the position vector gets displaced (moved) a bit it could look like
Find the separation vector between the source point (5,8,3) and field point (7,1,2).
What is its magnitude and construct the unit vector.