Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The 4 Wave Behaviors
Transcript of The 4 Wave Behaviors
An example of reflection is a mirror or an echo. Refraction is when wave energy is bent as it goes through a medium.
An example of refraction is light going through a cup, glass, or prism; or a pencil in water. Absorption is when wave energy is taken into a substance or object.
An example of absorption are black clothes absorbing heat. SO . . . . . . . . . .
NOW YOU KNOW THE 4 DIFFERENT WAVE BEHAVIORS AND WHAT THEY DO. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL! During diffraction wave energy bends around a barrier.
If the wavelength is similar in size to the barrier it will diffract better.
An example of diffraction are sound waves.