Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The 4 Wave Behaviors
Transcript of The 4 Wave Behaviors
An example of reflection is a mirror or an echo. Refraction is when wave energy is bent as it goes through a medium.
An example of refraction is light going through a cup, glass, or prism; or a pencil in water. Absorption is when wave energy is taken into a substance or object.
An example of absorption are black clothes absorbing heat. SO . . . . . . . . . .
NOW YOU KNOW THE 4 DIFFERENT WAVE BEHAVIORS AND WHAT THEY DO. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ALL! During diffraction wave energy bends around a barrier.
If the wavelength is similar in size to the barrier it will diffract better.
An example of diffraction are sound waves.