Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Canada West
Implication: More farmland and living space.
Need: Expansion of the Grand Trunk Railway
Implication: More trades-Including goods from all regions of the colony arriving in the growing city.
Need: Intercolonial Railway
Implication:Ice-Free Ports during the winter, No need to go through American Ports or grounds, Can reach the Maritimes, and Help in defense of BNA.
Concern: Political Deadlock
Implication: Canada East and West can agree upon passed bills. Our Major Economic Activities:
Our Key Groups In Colony:
- Grand Trunk Railway Advantages and Disadvantages of Confederation Political:
Advantages: Canada East's rate of Protestant and English speaking is lower than Canada West's. Ours is growing bigger all the time.
Disadvantage: We might be more powerful/greater than they are which means we do not need them anymore. (Possible disadvantage for other colonies).
Advantages: Agriculture is very big for us and this is proven with our vast understanding of religions and the diversity within our colony.
Disadvantages: We now have an immense learning/understanding of other cultures and colonies. (Disadvantage for other colonies)
Advantages: Our Grand Truck Railway is a very efficent way to trade and tranport many goods.
Disadvantages: Other colonies can use it for their own trades
Advantages: Armies/soliders can use our railroad for faster and safer travel.
Disadvantages: Other colonies can use it as well. Preliminary Proposal
-We Want to Join Confederation-
-To get more land for farming
- To expand the Grand Truck Railway
- To build the intercolonial railway
- If we don't have political deadlock, we can all agree on diffrent things and make the country a better place Grand Trunk Railway Agricultural lifestyle