Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Canada West
Implication: More farmland and living space.
Need: Expansion of the Grand Trunk Railway
Implication: More trades-Including goods from all regions of the colony arriving in the growing city.
Need: Intercolonial Railway
Implication:Ice-Free Ports during the winter, No need to go through American Ports or grounds, Can reach the Maritimes, and Help in defense of BNA.
Concern: Political Deadlock
Implication: Canada East and West can agree upon passed bills. Our Major Economic Activities:
Our Key Groups In Colony:
- Grand Trunk Railway Advantages and Disadvantages of Confederation Political:
Advantages: Canada East's rate of Protestant and English speaking is lower than Canada West's. Ours is growing bigger all the time.
Disadvantage: We might be more powerful/greater than they are which means we do not need them anymore. (Possible disadvantage for other colonies).
Advantages: Agriculture is very big for us and this is proven with our vast understanding of religions and the diversity within our colony.
Disadvantages: We now have an immense learning/understanding of other cultures and colonies. (Disadvantage for other colonies)
Advantages: Our Grand Truck Railway is a very efficent way to trade and tranport many goods.
Disadvantages: Other colonies can use it for their own trades
Advantages: Armies/soliders can use our railroad for faster and safer travel.
Disadvantages: Other colonies can use it as well. Preliminary Proposal
-We Want to Join Confederation-
-To get more land for farming
- To expand the Grand Truck Railway
- To build the intercolonial railway
- If we don't have political deadlock, we can all agree on diffrent things and make the country a better place Grand Trunk Railway Agricultural lifestyle