Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Morquio Syndrome
Table of Contents
Sympoms are mental or physical features of a disease
What are some Symptoms?
body grows shorter
body is twisted
legs are shorter
makes the people look like dwarfs
What happens in the body?
No treatment against this
Treatment against the Morquio Syndrome
Thank you for listening!
The Morquio Syndrome
By Rhania, Aadne, Marvin, Amber, and Ann-Kathrin
What is the Morquio Syndrome?
Synoym - mucopolysaccharidosis IV
considered a inheritated disease
The chance of getting this disease is very rare
Some symptoms of the Morquio Syndrome are -
1. What is the morquio syndrome?
2. What are some Symptoms?
3. Treatment against this
4. What happens in the body ?
5. What are some treatments against the illness?
6. Video about a girl which has the morquio syndrome
8. Thank you slide
- large head with a small body
- abnormal development of the spine
- widely or disformed teeth
Searching for treatment
Treatment against permanent spinal cord injury is a spinal fusion
both infected by the Morquio Syndrome
Alicica and Haley