Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 11/10/2016
November 10th, 2016
Clear off your desk to retake Exam 2. You may use your periodic table and a calculator.
Exam 2 Retake
1. Make sure you have the following written down for your specific project before starting the experiment:
a) Research Question
c) Independent Variable
d) Dependent Variable
e) Materials and Methods
2. Perform your experiment and collect data. Make sure to record data. Take pictures of your experiment process and results.
3. Calculate averages for your data.
4. Create computer-generated graphs of your data averages.