Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Patterns
2. It can be a picture pattern, a movement pattern or a sound pattern.
3. Use the paper I have given to you to plan and list out your pattern.
4. Some groups will get to present your patterns.
5. How to present:
A picture pattern: use the visualiser to show it to the class.
A movement or sound pattern: act it out in front of the class.
6. Remember, a pattern repeats over and over again, so present
more than just one unit of your pattern.
Well Done!! Let's use what we have learnt to use... Look at this pattern:
What is the pattern? What am I suppose to look for? Let's look a maths word problem
The pattern is made up of squares
The 1st pattern has 1 square.
The 2nd pattern has 3 squares.
The 3rd pattern has 5 squares.
How many squares will the 10th pattern have? Let's have some practice