Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 6 Week 1
Transcript of Unit 6 Week 1
1. -en, ex.frighten
2. -ment ex.experiment
3. - ess ex.princess
4. - less ex. thoughtless
A. one who (female)
B. to make
C. action or process
Match the meaning with the suffix.
Do Now Review
1. -en, to make B
2. -ment action or process C
3. - ess one who (female) A
4. - less without D
1. Do Now
2. Review LT
4. Gallery Walk
5. Hobbes and Locke Packet
I can compare and contrast big ideas of Hobbes and Locke.
1. Read the article.
2. Complete Activity B,C and D
-USE A SEPARATE SHEET OF PAPER
1. State of Nature
2. Different Views
3. Take a Stand with Quotes
Analyzing Primary Sources
1. Read the excerpt from John Locke
2. Answer question 1-4 in at least two sentences.
Finished Early? - Complete Word Search Puzzle
John Locke Gallery Walk
1. Number each quote
2. Write what the quote means to you.
3. Do you agree or disagree.
What does liberty mean to you? Why?
Task 1 - Central Idea
1) Read each resource card
2) Identify the following
a. Topic of concept
b. Details (9 total)
c. Main Ideas (3 Total)
Task 2 - Vocabulary
1) Identify 4 unfamiliar words
2) Complete a Vocabulary Word Map
Task 3 - 1) Select a non-fiction article
2) Write a response to the article from the perspective of EACH philosopher
a. Would they agree with the information? Why or Why not?
b. Four sentence minimum per response
Task 4 -
Create a skit or debate on a modern day issue using the perspectives
Choice 1- Trump and the Mexico Border
Choice 2 - Civil Rights
Picture or Antonym
4 words total
What would your philosopher say? Why?