Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
EXECUTIVE - LEGISLATIVE AGENDA
Transcript of EXECUTIVE - LEGISLATIVE AGENDA
The CDP - ELA Process
The Executive - Legislative Agenda
Ano ba ang ELA?
Annual Investment Plan
Executive and Legislative Agenda
& Other Sectoral Plans
Comprehensive Land Use Plan
Relationship of ELA to Other LGU Plans?
Department of the Interior and Local Government Region 02
NEO Program Track 1B : Knowing My LGU
Message of the LCE
Message of the Vice LCE
Brief LGU Profile
Sanggunian Resolution adopting the ELA
4. LGU Vision (as contained in the CDP/CLUP)
5. Goals, Objectives and Strategies Per Sector
Sectoral Situationer (Achievements/Potentials and Challenges/Problems)
Capacity Development Agenda
Priority Legislative Support Requirement
Local Development Investment Program (LDIP)
The LDIP for cities & municipalities shall consist of PPAs derived from their CDP and matched with financing resources, to be implemented annually within a three-year period.)
Content of the Executive - Legislative Agenda
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS/ADVANTAGE OF THE ELA FOR LGUS?
1. A planning and budgeting tool
2. A performance measurement tool
3. A transparency and accountability tool
4. A social mobilization tool
5. A communication tool
6. A convergence tool
LGPMS Results / Capacity Development Profile
Preparation of Project Briefs
Plan Monitoring and Evaluation
Identification of Needed Legislation and Capacity Development
Prioritization using GAM
Consolidating Redundant or Repetitive
As to Ownership
Whether:Projects / Services / Legislation
Identification of PPAs
Goals/ Objectives Setting by Sector
Vision Elements/ Descriptors
Outward – Inward Components
The Simplified CDP -ELA Process
Revisiting / Formulation of Vision