Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sit Down Shut Up or Don't Sit By Me
Transcript of Sit Down Shut Up or Don't Sit By Me
Written By Dennis Dermody
About The Author:
-New York film critic
- Writes for Paper Magazine
-> Provides Recommendations
-Anecdotes based on observations
Entering the Theatre
-> Choosing a seat
-> A life changing decision
-> People coming in late
"I watched an elderly woman come into the dark theatre and shout "I can't see anything!". She then proceeded down the aisle grabbing people's heads and then sat down right in someone's lap, who shrieked in shock" (Dermody,1993)
Behaviours during the movie
1. People who are constantly talking
2. Non-Stop eating
3. The "Krinklers"
"They forage in their bag for
the perfect and most annoying plastic wrap, which they use to make noise with sadistic relish" (Dermody,1993)
-> Leave your kids at home
-> Get there early to get a
Which behaviour irritates you
the most when at the movies?
Have you been guilty of any of the bad bahviour?