Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
★ All about me! : Koo Joo-Hoi
Transcript of ★ All about me! : Koo Joo-Hoi
- Biz. Insight
LCD Glass / Polysilicon
Thanks for your Attention!
- born Oct 7, 1979 / Seoul (Age 31)
Chinese / China
- with whom ?
- How to support New Biz.
- China / Chinese
- Introducing Myself -
Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software that opens up a new world between whiteboards and slides. The zoomable canvas makes it fun to explore ideas and the connections between them.
Prezi is a web-based presentation application and storytelling tool that uses a single canvas instead of traditional slides. Text, images, videos and other presentation objects are placed on the infinite canvas and grouped together in frames. The canvas allows users to create non-linear presentations, where users can zoom in and out of a visual map.
- Self Introduction
- My Recent Interests
- I Will...
- Single (Unmarried)
- living alone in Mapo
- '04.6~ joined HR Team of LG Petrochemical Ltd.
- '07.11~ HR Coordination P. Petrochemicals Company
- '11.6.24~ HR Coordination Team
- Major : Economics
All about me!
- Likes : Interesting new stories
- People : Who is working on..
- HR Roadmap for New Biz
Culture / Core Value Spreading
: Recruiting, HRD (focus on Training)
: Coordination / support company's HR Issues (focus on HRD)
: Assigned exploring & support New Biz. HR Issues (LCD Glass / Polysilicon)
: Biz. Environment, Critical Success Factors etc.
Experienced New Employees
: What they think / How to feel / Their concerns
: Core value spreading, HR Development Plan etc.
The first prototype of LG Chem LCD Glass
June 23, 2011
- What about ?
- How to ?
Simon Sinek's Golden Circle in Communication
LG Twin Tower in Beijing
I Will ...
- Think "Why"
- Be an Expert
- Develop Myself
Dec. 2009 / Guangzhou