Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of EDSS428_Week1
Attendance 1 3 Introductions Unit Outline
Whats the journey ahead like? 2 Assessments
Choosing learning strategies
Week 4 Presentations begin 4 HSIE or SOSE or Social Sciences or Social Education, Humanities, Liberal Sciences or ... ?
What is it?
Why the rumpus?
http://web.williams.edu/Mathematics/devadoss/careerpath.html 5 Learning Strategy: KWHL
What do we know?
What would we like to know?
How will we know?
What have we learnt? 6 Melbourne Declaration on Educational Goals for Young Australians (2008)
Good Pedagogy - Inquiry Model