Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CIRTL Network Meeting
Transcript of CIRTL Network Meeting
(Additional Leaders) R1 Future Faculty
(Additional Participants) Leadership via Operations Sub-Committees Leadership via Hubs and Spokes Individual Membership Graduates of CIRTL Programs Professional Development Specialists Future Network Institutional Leaders (Faculty, Admins) Who? What? CIRTL Cafe Resources Mentoring TAR Publication Venues Also: Current Grad Students at Institutions Not Already in CIRTL Five-Year Visions Meaningful Involvement of CIRTL Alumni Recognition of the CIRTL "Brand" Discipline-Specific Programs, Outreach A Network of TAR Fellows Solving Tougher Problems Using a Bigger Network Signature Elements