Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Teeth
Types of Teeth
Milk and Adult Teeth
A Tour of Our Teeth
Here is the a tooth song. ENJOY!!!:) Always remember to take care of your teeth!
Thank you for paying attention!
Here are a few tips on keeping your teeth and gums healthy and clean.
1. Drink lots of water
2. Brush your teeth 2 times a day.
3. Floss daily.
4. Don't drink soft drinks or juices that are high in sugar very often.
5. Try to limit food that are high in sugar (e.g: cookies, chocolate, candies).
6. Visit the dentist regularly and follow the advice he/she gives you.
7. Change your brush every 2-3 months.
8. Clean your tongue after you brush your teeth.