Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Julia Garcia
In my own words this article means that every single person in the United States has the rights to go to school and be treated respect fully. They should be able to go to school no matter what they are girls or boys, man, woman, or child. The people that go to school should also get the same education as everyone else no matter what race they are, black, white, Latino or anything else.
Parents are also allowed to know what you are learning. Because they are your parents. If they know what you are learning they can help you understand it more. When you go o school, you should also be able to study what you want.
This is how we would have looked
This article means that if someone says that you did something you are always innocent unless they have proof that you did it, then you are guilty. If someone says you are guilty, then it is not a fair trial. You can’t be in jail or punished.
For instance, if someone says you robbed them and they tell the police the police can’t take you to jail. You would still be considered innocent. This is what I think article 11 means.