Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SMARTPHONES IN THE WORKPLACE: CHANGING ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVI
Transcript of SMARTPHONES IN THE WORKPLACE: CHANGING ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVI
The possible problems can be :
-separate people from their activities.
The use of smartphones in the workplace can be useful in three ways:
1. workers that are autonomous in their actions.
2. they have good relationships with colleagues .
3. sharing knowledge within the company .
-The Smartphone is connected to lives.
-addiction to smartphones
-Is also a problem that people with smartphones in a party or social event and use them as tools to avoid socializing with others, or when they use their Smartphones , totally ignore those close people them.
BY: ANGIE DIAZ
disadvantages and causes of the advantages and disadvantages that brings the use of smartphones in the workplace.
* Autonomy and Relationships = Self-satisfaction
* Autonomy and Knowledge-sharing = Self-development
* Relationships and Knowledge- sharing = Teamwork