Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SMARTPHONES IN THE WORKPLACE: CHANGING ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVI
Transcript of SMARTPHONES IN THE WORKPLACE: CHANGING ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVI
The possible problems can be :
-separate people from their activities.
The use of smartphones in the workplace can be useful in three ways:
1. workers that are autonomous in their actions.
2. they have good relationships with colleagues .
3. sharing knowledge within the company .
-The Smartphone is connected to lives.
-addiction to smartphones
-Is also a problem that people with smartphones in a party or social event and use them as tools to avoid socializing with others, or when they use their Smartphones , totally ignore those close people them.
BY: ANGIE DIAZ
disadvantages and causes of the advantages and disadvantages that brings the use of smartphones in the workplace.
* Autonomy and Relationships = Self-satisfaction
* Autonomy and Knowledge-sharing = Self-development
* Relationships and Knowledge- sharing = Teamwork