Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Explaining a Data Strategy
Transcript of Explaining a Data Strategy
we need to......
Deliver Data Services
Defining then explaining to the business how to do data
Checking and reporting on how the business is doing
Learning and getting feedback on how we can do data better
Where we have the expertise and it is appropriate we can do things once for the whole business
We need to
everyone around the life cycle
aspects of it
We can also
we are here....
to ensure that.....
We have a
role in helping everyone understand and achieve these
But we don't just
we can also
years ago when we developed the
data and information action plan
These words will mean slightly
things depending on
you are and
......and that is
......because we need
to own how
feel about data.....
Our NEW data strategy is just 4 words....
time and technology has moved on and we
move this on too......
so we can explain
we are here doing
role is to get the business to understand and own its own activity within the
data life cycle
So, how do we start explaining this?