Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PESTLE: socio-cultural change
Transcript of PESTLE: socio-cultural change
Household Structure and Family life
Cost of Living
Social media:Internet usage
The Changing Consumer
More Knowledge, Power and Awareness
The Knowlege society
The Intelligent consumer
What does this demographic change mean for business organisations in H,T & E?
The baby boomers were born during a period of rapid population growth and social change between 1946-64, with 17m births recorded in Britain alone during this period.
Today, for the first time in history, Britain’s over-65s now outnumber people under the age of 16.
Rising longevity (30 years in 20 century)
Lower/declining birth rates, 1.9 children versus 2.9 in 1970s
ONS Office for National Statistics
Price Waterhouse Coopers 2015
Why do you think it is important for business to monitor social change?
The Resolution Foundation 2015