Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Dangers of static electricity
Transcript of Dangers of static electricity
This can ignite petrol during a refill at the tank in unfortunate cases and is worsened by fleeces, smoking and long hair that are good at picking up electrons as they are insulators. Question! What do you think is the most dangerous
thing about static electricity and why? Dangers to electrical equipment In computers and electrical equipment circuits and wiring are designed to be conductive enough to transmit a certain amount of electrical energy.
When building, repairing or working on electrical products the build uip of static electricity can be very costly.
When any circuitry is touched the electricity could be discharged and cause higher levels of electrical energy to break the circuit meaning said component or sometimes whole system could be broken. Powders Other issues with static are that fine powders like custard powder or flour when they come in contact can go up in fire like the in video clip