Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
slavery by care bear and preston
Transcript of slavery by care bear and preston
How slaves in the upper south came more valuable. Slaves in the upper south came more valuable because they were harder workers.
Most of the slaves made more money because they worked longer and didn’t stop. The men became more powerful because they had more muscle and their backs where good.
In the north there was less slaves because the south took slaves from the north. The south had more slaves because they took some from the north and they took poor of the streets and used them as slaves.
Before the civil war started north and south, could both have slaves? They both got slaves because some of the people that where poor got slaves so they could buy food so the government did not have to buy the poor food.