Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of beau cary
antlers fall off
How Did Deers Get Antlers?
The male deer has his antlers fall off all the time. Than after mating season. The antlers come back and it is covered with hard skin it is called velvet. After a couple of months the velvet dies the deer rubs on the trees to get it off.
The little deer has no way to keep himself safe in the woods the deer’s enemies are wolves and bears there were fewer deer In the woods.
The bucks friend put tree seeds in the deer’s nose when the deer was
thank you for watching
BY Beau Cary
the Buck told the young to find the white flowers by the pool and to eat one.
Before rutting season bucks rub antlers against a tree trunk hard to get the soft hairy skin off.
Table 1 tips of antlers
In mating season the antlers are not stage
A buck may have six to seven points on there had the antlers may be four to five feet long.