Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BUBBLE GUM SWJCS
Transcript of BUBBLE GUM SWJCS
The particles are mostly waxes like paraffin wax and beeswax.
The most famous kinds of gum are peppermint and spearament.
Gum relieves stress and anxiety.Gum also keeps your teeth clean.
Gum doesn't dissolve because it has so many chewy particles.
Jhon Bacon Curtis was the first to make gum and then sell it in the mid 1800's
Gum messes up your health because it gives you more calories instead of more energy.But gum can be good for your health sometimes.
Gum sticks to everything except your teeth and tounge because our teeth and tounge are always in touch with siliva.
Did you know there is a possible chance it will hurt you or stay in your stomache for a very long time if you swallow it.
.chewing gum facts
.Bubble Mania-Lee Wardlaw
.Free Music Archive
.Song: Hummingbird Cell
Produced by SWJCS Star
Productions in 2015
By Chelsea Baker
Thanks for watching here are three funny smiles just for you!
The particles are mostly waxes like paraffin wax and bees wax!
some animals even eat gum