Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of p4-savannah shonrock
the priests were the highest and most powerful, they healed the sick and they were the only ones aloud on the highest floor of the ziggurat.
the upper class men and women wore jewelry, cloaks made of wool and lived in luxury.
the lower class often farmed, sold goods and worked very hard.
then there were slaves. they were sold and auctioned. they were the hardest working classes of that time besides the lower class. the classes During this time there was an explosion of inventors inventing a whole bunch of new tools.
They invented sailboats, certain weapons, razors, cosmetics, the wheel, time and the number system. Inventions mesopotamian