Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of period8wertz
Cheer leading is actually a real sport.
Uniforms cheerleaders wear are usually colorful. Props cheer leaders might use for routines are cards, and megaphones.
Weather it's a football player in one of your classes saying bad things about cheer leading. A teacher who talks down about cheerleaders. A friend who doesn't understand why you aren't involved in something "more athletic". You would want people to know that being a cheerleader makes you an athlete.
Types of exercises cheerleaders do:
jumping jacks, stunting, sit ups, crunches, side crunches, toe touches, front hurdler, herkie, pikes. These are sone exercises and jumps cheerleader do.
Some cheerleaders have trouble stunting
By Annika Wertz
Cheer leading a sport or not: