Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Examining Democracies through School Contexts
Transcript of Examining Democracies through School Contexts
2. Where do you think this is taking place?
3. How might you characterize the way that the man is standing?
4. What do you think this man is trying to do?
5. What do you think is going to happen to him? ""The only security of all is in a free press. The force of public opinion cannot be resisted when permitted freely to be expressed. The agitation it produces must be submitted to. It is necessary, to keep the waters pure."
-Thomas Jefferson On June 4, 1989,
College Students protested the Authoritarian
government in China, crying out for certain
rights in Tiananman Square, Beijing.