Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Who are you? And why are we here?
Transcript of Who are you? And why are we here?
or Ms. Clash I was born in Calcutta But I grew up mostly in Colorado and Viet Nam chasing elephants holding babies holding more babies Auditioning for Bollywood And not sharing... Class of... (I am thrilled to be at ASB and in Mumbai. We are going to have a fantastic year!) Why are we here? We see the world not as it is but as we are (Are you counting?) (Don't ask me what my scores were...) Expectations:
-Openmindedness, maturity, and respect Materials: whatever we're reading, your tablet/chord, notebook or paper, and something to write with. Grading:
Points. We will have a variety of tests, papers, projects, discussions, and other formative and summative assessments. Only major assesments will count for a grade; but your ATLs will reflect your performance as a whole. google.