Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
MSET Portfolio Presentation
Transcript of MSET Portfolio Presentation
learn a little about me and my
enthuiasiam for Distance Education Originally from the Albany, NY area.
Have lived and traveled in several states
including; Florida, Indiana, and Washington D.C. My educational background involves:
Bachlor of Arts in English Writing Arts from SUNY Oswego.
Master of Education in Curriclum and Instruction from the University of South Florida. In my spare time I enjoy working in local and regional theaters in both technical and acting 1. be an effective project manager. Gaining new knowledge of Learning Theories and Styles Use of Leadership and Management in administration Technology integration in education 2. integrate technology into lessons. 3. create a welcoming community. 4. plan activities for all learning styles. 5. communicate effectively. 6. search out new uses for technology. Hone video editing skills Obtain new employment Incorporate technology into
departments effectivly Gaining a sense of accomplishment Understanding the structure of education Focus on Adult Education