Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4H Growth and decay
Transcript of 4H Growth and decay
Logarithms can be used to solve problems concerning population growth, radioactive decay and more.
Remember you can take the log of both sides...
Use the skills you've already learned.
If an initial amount is invested at a fixed rate for each compounding period, the value of the investment after
periods is given by:
Note: The rate must be changed from a percent to a decimal. Also, to include the initial investment amount add 1 to it.
1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 10
Jerome is investing $5000 into an account that pays 2.5% p.a. annually. How long will it take for his money to double?