Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geothermal Energy to Power our School !
Transcript of Geothermal Energy to Power our School !
• Geothermal energy is energy generated by heat stored beneath the Earth's surface.
• Geothermal energy is often referred to as geothermal power.
• Geothermal energy is clean and safe for the surrounding environment.
• Geothermal energy is sustainable because hot water can be re-injected into the ground.
• Geothermal energy is extremely price competitive in suitable areas.
• Geothermal energy suitable areas aren't widely spread.
• Geothermal energy is main energy source in Iceland.
Advantages for geothermal
Disadvantages for Geothermal Energy
These are some disadvantages for geothermal energy...
Will geothermal energy ever help you ?
What is Geothermal Energy ?
These are some advantages for geothermal is energy ...
• Geothermal Energy doesnt cause any pollution
• Geothermal energy is renewable
• Geothermal energy is world wide potential to terawatts
• Geothermal energy causes extremely low compared to many other energy resources
By:Brenda G, Jennifer G and Andres C
• Geothermal energy can cause earthquakes
• Geothermal energy is very location specific
• Geothermal energy is very expensive
• Geothermal energy causes sutainabililty issues
What is geothermal energy ? Geothermal energy is the heat from the sun,and it can help you turn on anything. Geothermal energy can power objects such as
factories,homes,and buildings. Gheothermal energy can be powered the same as normal electricity you sue everyday
It could like power up a school, house, stores, buildings and even a whole apartment complex.