Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Optimism
"A tendency to expect the best possible outcome or dwell on the most hopeful aspect of a situation."
Thoughts Actions Personality
Develop Positive Self Talks
-Optimism & Pessimism
-Importance Of Optimism
-How To Be An Optimistic Person
-Advantages Of Optimism
-Disadvantages Of Pessimism
"A tendency to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen."
"Positive focus produces positive results, negative focus produces negative results."
How To Be An Optimistic Person?
Think Of Good Memories
Cultivate The Habit Of Reading Good Books
Maintains Blood Pressure
Improves Relationship With Friends And Family
Disadvantages Of Pessimism
Closing Oneself Down
The extent of negative feeling can go from anger,frustration,irritability, to even anxiety & depression, passing through many other feelings, none of them pleasant.
A Negative Effect On
Surround Yourself With
The optimists are unquestionably more successful at what they do because the magic of believing that there's a better tomorrow makes them work harder to achieve their goals.