Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mary Cross
Coldplay was formed in 1996
Chris Martin is married to Gwyneth Paltrow, an actor (She was Pepper Potts in Iron Man)
Jonny Buckland is the godfathet to Chris Martin's daughter, Apple
Guy Berryman has only one daughter, born in September 17, 2006, and her name is Nico. a year and a half later, he and wife divorced.
Coldplay Chris Martin
Chris Martin is the lead singer of Coldplay. He also plays the guitar for his band.
He was born on March 2, 1977.
He has written songs for a variety of acts including Embrace "Gravity" and Jamelia, "See It in a Boy's Eyes", co-written with Coldplay producer Rik Simpson.
Jonny is the Godfather to Chrs Martin's
Jonny was born September 11, 1977.
He's the lead guitarist in Coldplay. Jonny started playing the guitar at the age of 11. He also has guested on Ian McCulloch's solo album Slideling.
Every teardrop is a waterfal
Viva La Vida
IM A PLANET!!!
Exiting, catchy, Slow
More facts (Jonny Buckland)
Jhonny Buckland is a member of coldplay
He is Godfather to apple (Chris Martin's daughter)
He met Chris Martin in Collage
Years: late 1970s - early 1980s
Historical facts from this time period
* 1989 The Berlin wall colapses.
* 1985 the wreak of the
* 1980 Mount Saint Helens erupts
Birth: January 21, 1972
Birth place: Atlanta, Georgia U.S.
Instruments used: Vocals, Piano, Guitar