Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
L2-1.3 Don´t forget to...
Transcript of L2-1.3 Don´t forget to...
Don´t forget to...
There are two kinds of past tense verbs:
For all the regular verbs we add ¨ed¨ to our simple form
The most important irregular verb is the verb To be
More verbs and their past forms:
Let´s practice with this song
Translate the phrase and then write it in negative and interrogative form
A regular verb is any verb that follows a typical pattern for its conjugation.
A verb that follows a different pattern for its conjugation is called and irregular verb.
Irregular verbs change entirely or they don't change at all
Visit / Visited
Live / Lived
Do / Did
Forget / Forgot
Drop / Dropped
Travel / Travelled
Find / Found
When the verb ends in vowel-consonant, we double the consonant.
We double the
Yo fui a Cuba el año pasado
I went to Cuba last year
I did not go to Cuba last year
Did I go to Cuba last year?
For negative statements we use did not or didn't
For questions we use did at the beggining
I hope you enjoyed our class