Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Great Gatsby Poverty
Transcript of The Great Gatsby Poverty
Valley of Ashes
Unseen/Hidden from society
"...the motor road hastily joins the railroad and runs beside it for a quarter of a mile, so as to shrink away from a certain area of land."
The Valley of Ashes
"...of ash grey men who move dimly and already crumbling through the powdery air."
"...and stir up an impenetrable cloud which screens their obscure operations from your sight."
" The interior was unprosperous and bare..."
" He was a blond, spiritless man, anemic, and faintly handsome..."
"The "Death Car" as the papers called it didn't stop..."
Context to F. Scott Fitzgerald's writing
“The Great Gatsby” 1925
The Economic Boom
Wilson's Car Garage
Wilson's physical appearance
Manipulation by Tom Buchanan
Life & Death
Relationship with Tom Buchanan
The Death Car