Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Socratic Seminar
Group 1: Are Romeo and Juliet really in love or are they two teenagers making drastic mistakes?
Group 2: Is the feud between the Capulets and the Montagues the cause of Romeo and Juliet's death? You will get ONE notecard. On this notecard,
you will make a claim (answer the question!)
and pull pieces of evidence from R&J to help you
make your argument. Write down anything
that will help you prove your claim
to someone trying to prove the
opposite side. You will be graded on:
Oral Communication- 15 points
Collaboration- 10 points
Work Ethic- 10 points Your oral communication grade will
be determined by your
Your work ethic grade will be determined by how
honestly and courteously you graded your
Your collaboration grade will be determined
by how well your group functioned as a whole. READ your rubrics VERY carefully in order to figure out what it takes to get a good grade. Your grade is dependent on each other... so make sure everyone understands!
1. Every one in the circle will speak once before anyone speaks twice.
2. Everyone is courteous and respectful at all times. We use each other's names, we make eye contact, and we speak loudly and clearly
3. Everyone comes prepared to discuss the text
4. No one in the outer circle will speak during discussion.
5. The teacher will facilitate, rather than lead.
Group 1 starts as the inner circle where they will be discussing their question.
While group 1 is discussing, group 2 will be silently grading their partners.