Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Megalopyge Opercularis
Transcript of The Megalopyge Opercularis
By Gavin Dunton The cocoon of a Megalopyge Opercularis Do not underestimate this creature because of it's size... This larvae is actually the most poisonus caterpiller in the United States! The Megalopyge Opercularis is located in the southern United States, Mexico, and parts of Central America. This is what would happen if you touched the caterpillar form of the Megalopyge Opercularis. So never touch one of these deadly caterpillars!
Megalopyge opercularis It eats the leaves of many woody plants, including apple, birch, hackberry, oak, persimmon, almond, and pecan.