Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Storytelling - Communicating Your Mission With Infectious Passion
Transcript of Storytelling - Communicating Your Mission With Infectious Passion
"The Ways of the Force"
Motivating Action with Improved Messaging
What Stories Do
Mob at the Gates
Rot at the Top
"Here's a story..."
Themes in Action
What should you say?
Who you are
What you do
Why it matters
How they can be part of story too
"Introduce your hero, get him up a tree, throw rocks at him, then get him out of the tree"
-- Robert McKee (and George M Cohan)
Making the Connection
Helps people understand
Holds people's attention
Encourages people to act
Who, What, Why & How?
What's the Story?
The Ways of the Force
with Improved Messaging