Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Tabernacle
Menorah The Table of
Showbread The Altar of
Curtain 1. The Two Tables of the Covenant
2. Aaron's Rod that budded
3. The Golden Pot of Manna “Make an atonement cover of pure gold— 2.5 cubits long and 1.5 cubits wide. And make two cherubim out of hammered gold at the ends of the cover. Make one cherub on one end and the second cherub on the other; make the cherubim of one piece with the cover, at the two ends. The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover. There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the ark of the covenant law, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites." Exod 25:17-22 Heb 9 fulfillment of the Tabernacle The Mercy Seat The Ark of the
Covenant Jesus & the Tabernacle Jesus said, "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved." John 10:9 "We have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all... For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy." Heb 10:10,14 "But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
I Cor 6:11 Jesus said “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12 “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry." John 6:35 "The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom." Mark 15:38 "Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body," Heb 10:19-20 "He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood."
Heb 9:12 "How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!" Heb 9:14 Images Courtesy of Tim Challies http://www.challies.com