Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SWOT
and Transactional Website
Only available for iOS operating system
LOYALTY POINTS/ RR VOUCHERS
> Can't use online. Can collect - why not use?
> RRC - Confusion about how points are collected - Clarity needed
> Further incentive to shop online
> Become more internationally friendly; localise, personalise.
> Small, incremental changes; Include NYFW?
> ONLINE EXCLUSIVES - More of
a feature? Incentive to use website
> Opportunity to reduce
returns and increase conversions
from cautious shoppers using
features such as;
- Catwalk videos
- Realistically sized models
- Ensure all products can be seen
- a presence on the High Street minus overheads.
not currently offering anything similar.
SEAMLESS BRAND EXPERIENCE
- Blurring the lines between online and in-store encounters.
- A new and useful experience for customers.
- Latest shopping time amongst competitors on the High Street.
- HOF - 10pm
- John Lewis - 7pm
- Debenhams - 6pm
- Impulse shoppers
- After work shoppers
- Instant gratification -
closing the gap.
PREMIUM VIP EXPERIENCE
- Putting the customer first and owning the extra mile.
- simple, easy to use; Brand Search
Attractive and Premium
range of products - available where local store does not cater
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
Android most popular operating system worldwide; significant growth from Windows Mobile.
Samsung 'Galaxy S4' and HTC's 'One' phones make up UK's 2nd and 3rd most popular smartphones. Both operate on Android.
> What country are you in?
> Converted price? Translation useful in store?
> Establish more information useful for potential expansion
> Incorporate blog more into the website
- Link to relevant products
- Encourage customer
- Guest Bloggers?
Customers increasing looking for information with regards to where and how their products are sourced.
In the wake of the Bangladesh factory collapse and other similar incidents abroad human rights and ethical trading are increasingly creeping into consumer conscience
By embracing this trend and providing more information about the background of products we can put the customer and really provide a premium experience.
COMPETITOR DELIVERY TIMES
> Whilst we are currently one of the most competitive on the
high street, it is simply a matter of time before competitors
> Smaller retailers and purely online retailers are becoming
faster and more capable of quicker turn around times.
ASOS have crept up to 9pm.
Whilst also competing on the high street, there is increased competition from pure play e-tailers.
- ASOS - International power house
- Net-a-Porter - Premium brands
- Designer brands - potentially more
Reacting to changes in usage behaviour